IAP2 BC and Yukon AGM Become a Board Member!
AGM & Board Elections, November 24th, 3:45pm-4:45pm
It is already Fall 2021! The BC and Yukon Chapter AGM is fast approaching on November 24th. The past year has continued to be interesting with the many challenges that living with COVID has presented. Dialogue and engagement continue to be integral and as practitioners you have been asked to do more in creative and innovative ways.
This Chapter Board has tried to be responsive to the increased demands and we have offered numerous members events on various topics to support your work and knowledge.
As we plan for the upcoming year 2022 we need members to get excited about participating as Chapter Board members. Many of the current Board members have completed their terms and are stepping down. We need our BC and Yukon members to come forward and share their many talents through a role on the Board.
Please think about what you can contribute as a Board member. Consider becoming a member of the IAP2 BC and Yukon Chapter Board. Read through the roles and the nomination form in the link below.
I want to thank this past years’ Board for their commitment and support. I want to acknowledge those that are leaving the Board and thank those that are staying on to continue the work.
- Kari O’Rourke, Training Coordinator – stepping down. Thank you for your contribution.
- Megan Fitzgerald, Secretary – stepping down. Thank you for your contribution
- Monique Beaudry, Treasurer – stepping down. Thank you for your contribution
- Michelle Larstone, Member Services Coordinator – Staying on. Thank you!
- Kevin Shipalesky, Director at Large – Staying on. Thank you!
- Karen Estrin, Director at Large – stepping down. Thank you for your contribution
- Nanette van Doorn, Director at Large- stepping down. Thank you for your contribution
I want to thank them for their commitment to IAP2 and to invite all members to consider a role on the Board. I look forward to seeing many nomination forms being submitted and a vibrant, dynamic Board formed for the upcoming year.