Get connected to qualified applicants or relevant job postings, find training or events that interest you, or promote an event or service. Visit often to see what’s new. All postings are reviewed and monitored.
Hiring: Engagement Manager
HCMA Architecture + Design
Want to use your engagement skills in a social-values-driven-environment? HCMA Architecture + Design is hiring a Community and Stakeholder Engagement Manager to join their Vancouver, Canada, team.
HCMA “challenges the traditional boundaries of architectural practice by asking one question. “How do we achieve the maximum positive impact?” In the ways that we work, design, give back, and connect – we are catalysts for healthier, more creative, more engaged communities. If you want to join a team that creates magnetic public spaces, with lasting social value, you’ve come to the right place.”
Visit the HCMA careers page for more information.
Senior Advisor, Public Affairs
The South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority (TransLink) is one of Canada’s most innovative transportation authorities, founded in 1999 to plan and manage transportation within Metro Vancouver. We’ve achieved success not only in improving the transportation network of the region, but helping maintain the enviable lifestyle of residents and the viability of local businesses. TransLink and our family of companies (Coast Mountain Bus Company, B.C. Rapid Transit Company and Transit Police) are proud to be one of BC’s Top Employers.
- Leads the development and implementation of research-driven engagements and consultation plans under the direction of Manager, involving customers and stakeholders on policies, plans and projects initiated by TransLink.
- Engages with local, provincial and federal elected officials, government senior staff, business and community leaders to develop positive long term relationships to build partner support for TransLink initiatives.
REOI – Water Engagement Initiative Design & Facilitation
Rio Tinto is seeking advice regarding the design and implementation of the initiative, and facilitation services with regard to engagement sessions. Criteria and skills that will be assessed in selecting a preferred consultant include:
• Background in one or more of the general fields of environmental sciences, water management, freshwater fisheries, salmon biology, and hydrology.
• Experience designing and facilitating a range of engagement forums, and structured decision making processes.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize feedback and develop detailed summary reports and recommendations for implementation.
The full posting is attached here.
Website Volunteer and Employment Posting Policy
IAP2 BC accepts both volunteer and employment postings as a value-added service and career enhancement opportunity for IAP2 BC members. Postings may describe positions available or link to a more comprehensive listing, however postings cannot advertise or promote a business or service.
Please click on the button below to submit a job posting. The link will take you to instructions on how to submit the job information to IAP2 BC. The job will be removed on the closing date or when the position is filled, whichever is earlier. If you have any trouble, please contact us at email@example.com.