Get connected to qualified applicants or relevant job postings, find training or events that interest you, or promote an event or service. Visit often to see what’s new. All postings are reviewed and monitored.
SENIOR COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Community and Tenant Affairs
The Senior Communications Specialist, Community and Tenant Affairs is responsible for developing and implementing a wide range of communications and community and tenant affairs strategies to support BC Housing’s corporate priorities. He/she/they develop and implement communications and engagement strategies for major new construction, redevelopment and renovation initiatives; create and implement tenant communications strategies to support change management initiatives; and implement outreach initiatives to support BC Housing’s role in developing, protecting and maintaining affordable housing in British Columbia. The incumbent also provides task direction, oversight and mentorship to Community and Tenant Affairs team members responsible for event logistics and material creation for community engagement initiatives, as required.
To learn more and apply, visit www.bchousing.org/careers.
Comox Valley Regional District
The Comox Valley Regional District us looking for a Digital Advisor to join their team. Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Communications, the Digital Advisor is responsible for developing digital, online communications strategies and messages on behalf of the Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) in order to build online presence. The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing and executing digital marketing campaigns and building online presence
- Developing, implementing and assessing strategic communications and engagement strategies as well as monitoring and identifying emerging issues
- Providing technical expertise, guidance and advice to staff engaged in digital, online and social media communications
- Applying online tools and metrics to analyze the effectiveness of campaigns, and prepares information and analyses and related recommendations
- Ensuring quality control in the delivery and presentation of promotional materials, clear and consistent corporate brand messaging and adherence to the CVRD Corporate Identity Guide
- Monitoring social media conversations, preparing responses and developing a unified online voice for the CVRD
- Administering orientations, providing best practices to staff for effective online facilitation, along with technical training and support for preparing and hosting on-line meetings
- Possessing strong writing skills in order to develop, write, and edit a myriad of promotional materials, and craft key messages for dissemination across a variety of platforms
- Providing lead technical support for the CVRD, North Island 9-1-1 Corporation, Comox Strathcona Waste Management, and Comox Strathcona Regional Hospital District websites, CVRD online engagement tool, and provides guidance to staff on editing and formatting these sites to ensure consistency and compliance with established standards
To review the complete job description and to apply go to www.comoxvalleyrd./jobs.
Website Volunteer and Employment Posting Policy
IAP2 BC and Yukon accepts both volunteer and employment postings as a value-added service and career enhancement opportunity for IAP2 BC members. Postings may describe positions available or link to a more comprehensive listing, however postings cannot advertise or promote a business or service.
Please send your posting to email@example.com, and we will follow up with you as soon as we are able.