Get connected to qualified applicants or relevant job postings, find training or events that interest you, or promote an event or service. Visit often to see what’s new. All postings are reviewed and monitored.
Comox Valley Regional District
Term Full-time (up to 12 months)
The Comox Valley Regional District is currently seeking a Communications Advisor to join their Communications team on a full-time basis for up to 12 months. Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Communications, the Communications Advisor is responsible for developing and executing communication and engagement plans for a variety of departments on behalf of the Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD).
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Identifying, developing and executing multi-channel communications and engagement plans adhering to IAP2 standards that support key CVRD initiatives in a cost efficient and effective manner;
- Monitoring CVRD social media accounts, responding to comments/posts on behalf of the CVRD and completing reports for communications engagements as required;
- Working with CVRD departments to develop plans and strategies from a communications perspective in accordance with strategic goals;
- Ensuring quality control in the delivery and presentation of promotional materials, clear and consistent corporate brand messaging and adherence to the CVRD Corporate Identity Guide;
- Updating CVRD website information and providing input and suggestions for the design of the website;
- Participating in the development of communication budgets;
- Providing support for the designated media spokesperson and acting as the Information Officer during an emergency.
The closing date for this opportunity is June 5, 2019.
For more information please click on the attached job posting here.
To review the complete job description and to apply go to www.comoxvalleyrd.ca/jobs.
Website Volunteer and Employment Posting Policy
IAP2 BC accepts both volunteer and employment postings as a value-added service and career enhancement opportunity for IAP2 BC members. Postings may describe positions available or link to a more comprehensive listing, however postings cannot advertise or promote a business or service.
Please send your posting to email@example.com, and we will follow up with you as soon as we are able.