Our client, the BC Financial Services Authority, is the Crown Agency that regulates British Columbia’s financial services sector, including credit unions, trust companies, insurance companies, pension plans, mortgage brokers, real estate service providers, and the Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation. Through modern, efficient and effective oversight, enforcement and guidance, BCFSA is working to make B.C. a place where people can have confidence in the financial services they receive.
The Policy and Stakeholder Engagement department of BCFSA currently has an opportunity for a Stakeholder Engagement Specialist.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop and deliver stakeholder engagement plans and tactics in accordance with the stakeholder engagement strategy.
- Provide strategic advice on issues management, stakeholder communications and engagement initiatives.
- Engage with, build and maintain relationships with industry, government and public stakeholders.
- Develop tools, processes and a stakeholder engagement framework that ensures a harmonized and consistent approach to stakeholder engagement
- Establish and maintain centralized coordination of external stakeholder requests and engagement opportunities
- Prepare and manage engagement activities, including developing plans, meeting agendas, supporting materials, and production of reports.
- Manage stakeholder impact repository.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on stakeholder engagement activities.
- Collaborate and advise on the development and dissemination of regulatory guidance, advisories, news releases, opinion editorials, trade publication articles, social media content, presentations, reports and other stakeholder communications.
- Promote, protect and enhance the reputation of BCFSA through issues management, and stakeholder relationship building.
- Contribute to the team’s development of internal work practices (e.g., policies, procedures and tools).
- Provide orientation and training to internal and/or external stakeholders within the area of responsibility.
- Contribute to, participate in, and support organizational business transformation initiatives.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tpd.com.