12 Apr 2019
Join us for this very special IAP2 training event.
The BC & Yukon Chapter of IAP2 Canada is pleased to host Stephani Roy McCallum as she delivers her signature workshop on Brave, Honest Conversations.
Stephani Roy McCallum is the Chief Storm Rider at the Courageous Leadership Project where she steps into the storm of high emotion and conflict, and helps people ride it out to clearer skies. Steph is a Leadership Coach, Certified Professional Facilitator and a seasoned engagement leader specializing in conflict, high emotion and controversy.
Stephani believes that brave, honest conversations are how we solve the problems we face in our world – together.
In this 2.5 hour workshop, you will learn:
- What is a Brave, Honest Conversation? Why have one? What can change because of a brave, honest conversation?
- How do you have one? What do you need to think about and do?
- How do you prepare yourself for a brave, honest conversation?
- What is Brave? How do you step into courage to have these conversations?
When you have completed this workshop you will:
- Understand the mindset and actions that allow brave, honest conversations
- Learn a step by step approach to having brave, honest conversations
After the training join us at Rogue Kitchen and Wetbar at 602 West Broadway. Appetizers provided by IAP2 BC & Yukon Chapter.
Date: Friday, April 12th
Time: 2:00 – 4:30 pm
Medical Students and Alumni Centre
2750 Heather Street
$15 for IAP2 members
$40 for non-members
Special rate of $5 for students