19 Nov 2015 to 19 Nov 2015
International Association for Public Participation – BC Chapter
AGM & BC Fail Fest, Thursday, November 19, 2015
6:00 – 8:00pm
There is no better time than an AGM to talk about what works and what does not. IAP2 BC’s Fail Fest celebrates the role failure plays in moving organizations to change. Join IAP2 BC at their AGM and social for a conversation that is sure to inspire, inform and ultimately change the way P2 practitioners perceive failure in our sector.
Panel members will provide a short description of their project and the lessons they have learned when things did not go as planned followed by a whole group discussion.
Join us at Stantec Offices in Downtown Vancouver at 111 Dunsmuir Street.
AGM Schedule (6-8pm, November 19, 2014)
- Networking & Socializing (6:00 pm)
- Call to Order, Chairs Remarks (6:30 pm)
- Minutes of the 2014 AGM
- Report of Executive Committee
- Chapter Financials
- Other Business:
- Report of the Nominations Committee
- Installation of new Executive
- Thank you to outgoing Executive
- Meeting Closes
- Presentation: IAP2 BC Fail Fest (7:00 pm)
- Networking and Socializing (7:30 pm)