6 Dec 2012 to 7 Dec 2012
IAP2 Canada, the Wild Rose Chapter and the BC Chapter are co-presenting two new courses to help you and your organization increase your engagement skill, create a culture of engagement and increase your engagement credibility.BUILDING AN ENGAGING ORGANIZATION
- How can I help my organization to be consistently committed to good engagement?
- How do I move engagement from being compliance-focused to being at the heart of our business practices?
- What can I do to get meaningful engagement embedded in our organizational DNA – across the organization, and even when times are tough?
- Have you ever felt some of your biggest engagement challenges are within your own organization?
- Do you sometimes feel you have more credibility with your communities than with your own organization?
- Are you faced with the challenge of achieving quality community engagement practices
Developed and delivered by internationally acclaimed P2 specialist and trainer Anne Pattillo of New Zealand, these courses will be offered in Calgary and Vancouver in December 2012.
Anne is known for bringing powerful ideas to her training participants using humour, community engagement expertise and her unique business knowledge and experience. Get ready for some new ideas and a new way of thinking about how stakeholder engagement is integrated into the way your organization does business!VANCOUVER – December 6 & 7 CALGARY – December 13 & 14 Early Bird Rate before November 16: Members $650, Non-Member $700 Registrations on or after November 16: Members $700, Non-Member $750 To register, please go to www.iap2canada.ca.