17 Apr 2019 to 18 Apr 2019
Members, enter the discount code: CHAPTER for $125 off.
Does this sound familiar?
- Are your conversations fraught with discomfort, tension and concern?
- Are you unsure what to say or intimidated in difficult conversations?
- Are fear, hesitancy and worry about getting it right constant companions in your work?
- Are you in need of support, comfort and an ability to know when to walkaway, disengage and recover yourself?
- Are the practices that have served you in the past not working?
- Are you worried about having really tough conversations with your team, community or group?
- Are you constantly running into conflict, opposition or uncomfortable situations?
- Are you not getting the results or progress you hope for?
- Do you wish there was a way to move from stuck to possible when talking about the things people care most about?
There is a different way. Brave, Honest Conversations™ are a way of talking together, working together and living. When we show up with courage, compassion and integrity the possibilities are endless. The world needs more leaders who dare to make a lasting difference. Its time to build your leadership skills – to practice courage, compassion and responsibility for impact. When you build your capacity to lead others, groups and the world around you, you create the momentum for positive change and the opportunity to move from stuck to possible. Foundational to leading others is the ability to lead yourself, to practice courage, compassion and kindness for yourself, and to make choices that allow you to bring your best self to the world. Learn new ways of being and showing up in tough conversations, and also find some new tangible, practical tools to improve your work in the world.
More information in the attached flyer here.
You can register by clicking this link.