23 Oct 2014
Are you interested in learning more about public engagement? Join us for an evening of conversation and ideas about public engagement work on Vancouver Island. Meet public engagement practitioners, find out more about the evolution of the field and opportunities to develop new skills.
* Appetizers will be provided by IAP2 BC Chapter. Additional food and beverages will be available by order at Moxies Grill.
Please RSVP by October 21, space is limited to the first 30.
- WHAT: An open conversation about public engagement on Vancouver Island.
- WHEN: Thursday October 23, 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- WHERE: Moxie’s Restaurant, 1010 Yates Street, Victoria
- WHY: Come to learn, share and network with fellow IAP2 members and non-members alike